I already AM "The Trump Cleanup crew!"
It's "MY" season, and it's ALL happening for a reason!
In the words of Dominic Toretto: "It was always the plan."
The divine, marked me, one of his highly protected anointed ones,
(My birthmark on my lower left side of my back... ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
I was built to be THE Leader of the New World. It was the plan before I reincarnated for my last and final time on this planet. I was Chosen by the Akashic Record/God/Allah/The Universe to do this because I can handle it. I was MADE for this!
In divine timing, here is a loose prediction of the sequence of events:
Multi-Billionaire:
Some people are going to bless me with multi-Billions for a contract to turn my life story into a couple of movies and a TV Series.
Purchase of a Large House: I buy a large white house, in California on top of a tall bluff overlooking the city. It is white, has three to four white pillars, a round front porch with steps at the entry, a circular driveway big enough to accommodate limos, and it has a front yard that is so big, it takes 20 minutes to walk to the front gate! In the back, there is a large and deep swimming pool with water-slides, a wave pool, a Jacuzzi, a guest house, and then a lot of green grass behind the guest house that leads to the greenhouse where there are ample ways to grow your own food in the garden.
There is a six car garage with underground parking available for 6 more vehicles.
The house has a private, armed security force.
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
This is THE house that I WILL be buying and moving into!
This, is going to be purchased to replace the OLD Whitehouse! This will become the NEW President's Mansion:
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Comments
Post a Comment