ABA Entertainment Presents: Knight Rider + Airworlf=Knight-Wolf


In a time when criminals think they are above the law, the criminals fight back to keep their positions of power aggressively, the Knight Foundation finds it necessary to collaborate with others who are on the same mission. 
The Knight Foundation inducts Airwolf, installs one of their AI, and teams up with K.I T.T. 
The wealthy, the elite, who operate above the law. Championing the innocent, the helpless.
Starring: Shemar Moore as Mr Hawk ( name to be announced) 

Taylor Ann Hasselhoff as Miss Knight (Name to be announced) 
K.I.T.T gets modern upgrades and he gets weapons like Airwolf which pop out from the front fenders and from under the hood to the top of the hood. K.I.T.T gets waterproofed, Bomb-proofed like a guard-class limo, with self-sustaining electric recharging panels on the roof, the hood, and trunk lid. K.I.T.T also has Anti-EMP protection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving THEM something to Talk about

Diapered and Crushed

Me in diapers