Presidential Campaign Consultations
ABAP Entertainment is two. You can, I want you to Google me right now in fact. Uh, you'll f- Google Adam Bin Al Waleed And uh
Okay. I’m searching for that.
Sorry, I'm not seeing a prominent public profile or website that clearly matches you or your businesses, just a lot of unrelated results. That doesn't mean you can't build visibility. If you share specific links you want me to look at, like your campaign page, ABAP Entertainment site, social profiles, I can suggest concrete ways to make them easier to find. Over time, consistent naming and linking your pages together can really help.
Okay. Well, a lot a lot of times when I created these pages and whatnot, I didn't add the hashtagging, I didn't go in and name associate it. I didn't do anything of the sort. I kinda just was in a hurry. My life is so difficult and so everything happened so quickly around my life right now. And I barely have time except maybe in the evenings he- a- here and there to do anything that I need to do. I mean, it's like I got my head in my life right now and I'm, you know, going here and going there, do- dealing with this person, going in here, go shopping, go go deal with that person. And it's just like, wow. You know, and then there are days a long time when I'm at home and I'm not you know, going anywhere, but I've got emails to look up, I've got all these things going on that it takes me 6, 7 hours just to take care of. I mean, it's not just social media. It's everything, you know. I've got all these notifications, I got all this stuff to look up and people sending me stuff and today, uh, I'll give you one example. I was sitting outside smoking my cigarette and I know it's not good for my health. Don't get me that lecture, I already know Um, basically, I was sitting out smoking my cigarette in my smoking area, and people came by and, you know, spoke my name as they drove by in their cars. I mean like5 of them today. And I was like a little you know, shocked that this happened to me And I was like, wow. I'm that popular in this neighborhood and I barely even scratch the surface of of putting my name out there and sticking my campaign out there? Wow. Then, hold on. I started getting, uh, information. I I mean, I've got friends in Texas who put my information out. I mean, I gave them all my links and stuff. And they sent stuff out to their friends and then their friends, they got friends all over California and they got copies of the my information and then I'm sure it's kind of like the Christmas tree effect when you s- or the pyramid effect when you start at the top and you work your way down it- the information goes wide, you know. And I found out that there are people in uh Saudi Arabia, in Russia, in um Huh, what was the name of that place? Ah Okay, Turkey was one. Uh, and another place I can't think of right now. Um, another country where they've been really looking, oh, Israel. That's it. Um, all those places know who I am. The leaders do. And I was like, wow, that's cool
Let me check. I hear you. You're juggling a lot, and running a campaign on top of all of that is tough. So, if folks recognize your name locally, that's something real and worth building on, little by little. Focus on doable steps like updating one page at a time with clear descriptions, consistent naming, and linking between your official pages. If leaders in other countries know your name, that may feel affirming, but I'd suggest focusing on what you can control, rather than assuming widespread recognition. With limited time, I'd prioritize the platforms that matter most to your voters, and maybe set aside 20 to 30 minutes some evenings to gradually update one page at a time. It doesn't have to be perfect right away. Consistency will help more than any single big change.
Mm. I see. That makes more sense, you know, because you know, I've never really been very good at or even liked multitasking, as they came out with the wording. Um I could never do multiple things at once. I always tried to tell people that I want to do one thing and do it well. Then complete it, and then move on to the next one. And that way, I'll be more successful. And you know, I'll feel better about the situation myself
That makes perfect sense. Picking one task, finishing it, and then moving on. That's a solid plan. If evenings are your main window, maybe choose a single task for each session, like updating one page, or drafting one short talking point. Small, steady steps will build momentum without overwhelming you. And if you prefer to do one thing at a time, that's fine. Campaigns are marathon, not sprint. We can map out a simple routine if you like.
Let me think about that for a little while. It's gonna take me a day or two. I've got too much on my plate as it is. So I want see I I've got a 2024 uh presidential campaign page on Wix. What I need to do and I've been I've don't- I don't have a computer right now, so I have to use the library. Mm, I have a chance. And they have a, a limited amount of time that I can use the equipment. Um, and I can't do it for myself, on obviously, cuz there's I I I couldn't even do anything on my cell phone with that website building. So I have to use a computer. So that means I have to go to the library every day at a certain time, cuz it's only open for a small window. And so I have to go there and use their computers, sign in and I think they're only first they have like one hour computers and they've got a 2 hour computer and I think they've got a 30 minute computer and I don't know that's a research computer I think. And so I'm having to go and use their limited resources and to update my website, you know and create the website, then you see I think every day, I think that's what I'm gonna start doing. Going to the the library at first to do this and creating the new updated website. I'm gonna create a whole brand new one and copy stuff from my old website and my old campaign, the text, and put that in there with new images and new things that I'm- and I need to upload them to my book some of these pictures to my blog and publish them privately so I can still view them on my own, and then I can download them you know, the pictures, and and put them on the computer and then I can copy and paste and and put them on my website for design. And I've got pictures of me standing behind the presidential podium uh in the pressroom, I've got um pictures of me you know uh standing in the oval office with the blue carpet with the presidential seal on it, um I've got all these pictures of me in the in those places that I can use to affirm my presidential campaign, so to speak. And I kinda wanna update those a little bit, so um, I think the way to go and take some more with those backgrounds
Okay. Rebuilding the site sounds like a practical step, especially if you break it into small chunks, like one task per library visit. Uh, if you use AI or edited images of you in places like the Oval Office, I'd label them clearly as conceptual or campaign art. That helps avoid confusion with actual photos. If you'd like, we can work page by page starting with your home page to get the main message clear in the first few seconds. Then biography, then policy pages. One step at a time, just like you prefer.
Yes. And that's why I would like to try to get as much done on one page as my visit will allow. And then I save before the computer shuts down, cause it on, they have a timer. So I I have to look at the time and go, oh, okay, I've got 30 seconds, so I save it and then shut the browser down and then I'm I have to log out. But um, you know, I've had times when I was at the library computer and I didn't bother to watch the clock that well and the computer logged me out and shut everything down and then and then restarted and and I was like ah, lost everything. Ah so I'm I'm going to do a lot of saves. Every time I do something I'm going to save it. So I have that saved I have to remember that I'm on a timed computer. And a public computer. So um all my stuff is you know viewable to admin and all that. But anyway so I'm I'm su
Mm-hmm. Alright.
the um pictures that I created were, I used background remover or background changers and all this different things. I would take selfies and just throw a background behind me. And, you know, that's kind of what I did. It wasn't AI. They're actual photos. I just paired one with the other. So it's just they're actual photos. It's just I'm and there's no AI involved. I mean, I'm doing all the manual work to remove the background of the other thing. It's got one of those um it's a green screen app. It's like a green screen app. And the one I prefer it will try to manually delete part of it. But it doesn't do all of it. It's not AI, just it removes the background. And then it leaves pixels. So I have to go manually remove those pixels. You see what I mean? So I have to do a lot of manual erasing of the background. I mean, it removes like, okay in this picture um that I made of me in the Oval Office, it basically um removed the carpet and left the desk and a bunch of other stuff there. And I went Ah-hah-how No, no, no, no I want this added I don't want that removed. Y- you know I had to go in there and undo it and then hand erase it with my finger on the screen. So it's not AI. There's no AI in there at all. I mean, not even a little This app hasn't updated to AI just yet and I kinda like that actually. Um, I like doing things the old fashioned way um yeah. So i- there are just two pictures, you know
I see. Okay. I hear you. So, you're doing manual editing, not AI generation, and you're compositing images. I'd still suggest being clear with captions, like "Campaign concept illustration," so people know it's not an actual photograph from that location. Honestly, your manual editing can be a strength, showing creative control if used carefully.
Mhm
Keep the focus on clear messages about your goals, not the graphics themselves.
Yeah, exactly. It's just the way I'm trying to portray it is to give people the imagination ahead of time to see me what I look like in the Oval Office with the Oval Office restored and probably aware that Donald Trump has destroyed the East Wing. So here's what I have to do I've been told recently that yeah they some- somebody suggested that I retire the original White House. Um and give it back to the parks and rec- recreation, and then find some funding to restore the East Wing to its you know, prior existence before Donald Trump wrecked it. And let parks and rec turn it into a museum that the people can um tour and explore it as a tourist attraction like a museum and then I've already found a second White House here in California to be exact um there's another house that was um sold on the market for 40 million. That's like nothing compared to what the the original was. Um and it I mean it's an exact same configuration and design as the original. It's a model or a mockup of the original and it's right here in California. It's called the West White House. And yeah, you can look that up if you like for your own references. And I was thinking about talking to the people who currently own it and purchasing that um building from them and basically if if I gave him a good enough offer, I'm sure they would, you know, be glad to sell it to me. And then once the sale goes through um leave leave the uh old Whitehouse and move into the new West White Whitehouse and make that the new Whitehouse so that future generations can see the old Whitehouse, while government stays in the orig- a a a new Whitehouse, you know? And I think that's a good idea. I mean, somebody asked me, you know, talked to me and said about, you know, hey, you got to do this. You got to- are you going to do this? And they were in a higher up position. So you know I I've been debating that a lot and wondering if that would be something that is feasible even. You know, I'm sure there I'm sure that once I take down the current regime and put them the criminals that they are the the convicted criminals that they are, once I put them in actual jail and I seize their possessions for, you know, ill ill legal gain or whatever you call it, I I might liquidate those assets and turn that into a profitable thing or most of the money is going to go into a fund, a mutual fund of sorts to fund things like um the health care plan and you know the income, the base income and a bunch of other things. Um while leveling the the income biased that exists, you know, and the gap that is here now. I'm trying to even that. But anything that I can round up to purchase a new Whitehouse to replace the old one for the government, you know, I- it's government money. So I'm I'm going to use it to purchase the new Whitehouse or a- it's not new, it's, you know, another Whitehouse. And we're going to move it in We're going to move into it or whatever and you know, begin anew and I kind of want to go in that direction because the old one's so damaged. I mean, it is literally uh damaged I mean, falling apart. It's got bed bugs, it's got all kinds of problems. And I don't want to live in a place like that even as the new president. And before I even go, I'd have to have it fumigated, you know, covered and fumigated and and then oh man, it's it's trashed. So I'm I'm literally not interested in going to that White House, um It literally has bed bugs and I'm not interested in any of that. Trump destroyed that. So um, I have to find some other feasible alternative to work in, you know, maybe the Oval Office is bed bug free. Maybe I can work there and then just stay somewhere else in the time being. I don't know. Well, haha, I'll figure that one out. But um yeah look up the West White House and you will see images and other things. It's in California. West Whitehouse in California and or Whitehouse California you will see this other White House. It's unique. And um a copy of the original
One sec. Okay, I looked it up. There is a well-known Western White House in Hillsborough, California. It was designed as a replica with an Oval Office and East Room, and it has been sold. As for replacing the official White House, that's a huge legal and logistical undertaking. That wouldn't be a unilateral presidential decision, and claims about damage or bedbugs at the current White House are not things I can substantiate. If you like the concept, you could frame it as a long-term preservation
or modernization proposal rather than as a fact. For example, "I'd like to explore whether there are better ways to preserve the historic White House for future generations while meeting modern needs." Something like that keeps it clear and open to discussion. And that gives people a way to engage without assuming disputed facts.
That- that seems a little bit clearer to me. However, how exactly can we make a lateral move? I mean, I would like to generate the money. I mean if there's a way to purchase this house I know it's a legal thing. If I could contact those owners and ask them if they'd be willing to sell it or rent it to us uh on a permanent basis um something where we can mutually benefit um either way, they're going to benefit um no matter which way we go about it. However, um yeah, it it it's an undertaking of sorts and it probably won't happen right away. That I'm aware of. What I'm looking forward to is everybody that I know, I mean, I've got thousands of people, literally that I've talked to and they all seem to have this common theme about them. They want me to to restore the White House and I was like I told most of them the same thing, and and uh you know, en- changing the words a little bit here and there, but um I told them that in order to do that I would need to literally move everybody out of the White House Literally just move everybody out of the White House for- because it's gonna be under construction And it's kinda hard to work with jackhammers and, you know all these things going off, you know. I I you can't do that You know
Mm-hm. Hmm.
Ah,
I see the idea you're working toward. I get it. So, if you talk about that publicly,
I want Yeah Yes
I suggest framing it as a big-picture question, like "Should the federal government modernize its executive facilities while preserving the historic White House?" You know, emphasize that your campaign focu- focuses on health care, economic security, and accountability, since Those are issues people can engage with right away. And if asked about the White House idea,
Mm-hmm
present it as a long-term concept that would require Congress, experts, and the American people to be on board. That keeps it grounded and realistic.
Right
And, you know, it's something
Alright
Yeah, yeah, it's something you can revisit later with more detail if there's public interest.
Yeah, uh I'm kinda I'm-you know, I'm s- on the fence about this, you know? I mean, I've told them that yes, I am on the process of figuring out a way to restore the original White House, to preserve the historical monument that it is. And umm that was destroyed by Trump. I mean, Ahh In so many movies, we we've-seen the White House destroyed and the president sitting in the destroyed um Oval Office looking out over crumbled walls and broken windows and stuff and- and sitting there at his desk that has you know, p-pieces of building on itdebris and Yeah. And- and I was looking at that going, Am I going to be one of those presidents? Uh I don't want to be, you know? I wanna be in a secure office. I want something that's gonna be quiet and peaceful and um you know, Here's the other part of that. Congress. I'm gonna have to, well as president, one of my rights, one of my duties is to replace the uh judges um and when they come up for election and replace the um Uh, I-I'm allowed to have a cabinet and I'm allowed to um what was that uh damn it. uh I replace the kitchen staff or no, the head of the kitchen yeah, that one I can replace him or her have them as my own chef or whatever and I have trouble trusting people with food. Anyway, um so I have some wiggle room when it comes to replacing certain people. And I'm gonna bring my own cabinet. And I was thinking okay, I'm one of those people who, I'm-I'm really debating this. Gavin Newsom. All right. Uh he and I know each other to some degree. Okay? And he listens to my campaign and I listen to some of his And I was-I told him, all right, one of his advisors, to to send a message directly to him. All right? I- I can't always contact him on social media. I- I- I can't rely on the fact the message goes through
Mm-hm.
There's thousands of messages there. So I said, okay, I need some way to make sure he gets this message. I'm asking him to be my vice president. And even if let's say I win, and I would want to induct him as my VP because I'm not a sore loser, you know. I'd say, hey, come on, you're a decent politician, you're experienced, you've been a governor of California, so come on help me out here. You know, that kind of thing. I told him that. And he said, I am going to decline at this time, but I'll let you know if I change my mind. which when he said that, he doesn't deny that he doesn't he won't wanna do that but at this time it wasn't feasible for him. That makes more sense. And um I have asked uh several other people to be in my cabinet, um that were politicians and whatnot, like um- God, what is his name? Um Bernie Sanders
Mm-hm.
Bernie Sanders? I have asked him to be in my cabinet and um work with me. He's a senator and I- and- and I know that's a pretty good position, but I kinda wanted him to be um in my cabinet and until he passes away anyway and I told him that and I want um Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez I want- I want her to be in my cabinet too. And several others I have certain people that I want, you know, that I trust and you know, in my presidency I- I don't trust that many people and so, I kinda have, I'm an empath. I'm a Heyoka empath. And I feel people by their vibrations like Nikola Tesla said um think in terms of vibration and frequency. And so that's kind of how I work things. Um and that's, that's how my empathic abilities work. Anyways, so um I think Gavin Newsom would be a great vice president. I mean, I really think he would be a great vice president. And I asked him, if you win, can I be your VP or in your cabinet somewhere? He declined to comment
Hang on a sec. Hmm. I get why you'd want people you respect around you, but if you're campaigning right now, it might be better to describe your values instead of saying that specific people will be in your administration, unless they've publicly agreed. You could say something like "I will seek out experienced, qualified people from different backgrounds to serve in my administration." And that keeps it focused on your standards, and if those individuals ever do express interest publicly, then you can respond at that time. It's smart to think about trust, but voters usually want to hear the principles guiding your choices, not specific names before any appointments are actually made.
I see, I see, I see. Um, that's probably a good thing, just to let them, let the thing play out a little bit. And just be as general as possible about who and what I'm going to select because I don't even know at this point who's going to be in my cabinet and who's not. I mean, from what I've heard, m-my entrance into this cycle and season if you will is gonna be very sudden, okay? And they said that it's a possibility like I was saying earlier, there's a possibility that Trump will try to hold on to his presidency by not leaving the White House when he should in January and not packing his things. So he would have to be physically removed along with his cabinet. According to what I've heard the speculation is that he wants to dig in deep and he's going to act like he- he's not leaving the White House, he's going to publicly say, I'm not leaving the White House. And so he's going to be defiant. And according to what I've heard. This is educated guessers okay
Mm-hm.
and So these people have told me that they're, that he's going to dig in and he's going to not leave the White House or in January despite- it- it doesn't matter if I win Gavin wins, Kamala Harris wins, it doesn't matter Um whoever the the winner is, he's going to dig in and not want to leave the White House and throw a little infantile fit about leaving the presidency because he's done and if he does that, there's some preparation being made for him to be physically removed along with his cabinet. And if that happens, they're going to- to put him in jail because that's a crime. And refusing to leave a government building when, you know, you're no longer the president. Ha- That's a crime and they're gonna put him in jail for that. And- and that's what I've heard. So once that happens or if that part happens, then and if I win, they're going to install me right in there at a moment's notice. I mean, they're going to drop by with their SUVs, take me up there, put me in a plane, and a few hours I'll be up there doing my taking my my inauguration or whatever. You know, I mean, that's what they said it could possibly happen. So
Just a moment. I hear that you've been hearing a lot of very specific predictions. From what's publicly known, there's no verified evidence that such a plan exists, so I would be cautious about treating those predictions as something to plan for. In any election, there are legal and constitutional processes for transition. If you're building a campaign message, I would suggest focusing on your priorities, how you would lead, and how you'd build a qualified team. So, regardless of speculation, you can say, "I trust the constitutional process and I'll focus on being prepared to serve if elected."
Mm-hmm
And that keeps your message grounded in facts and in the actual democratic process.
Okay. All right. I just I'm- I'm being, you know, threaded a lot of speculation and educated guessing and, you know all these things which is why I'm going and saying all this and I'm having to deal with it as it comes, and, you know, I'm I'm not a conspiracy theory believer. I'm- I'm very grounded in fact. I am. It's just all the things that I'm being thrown into, um are speculation and and pseudo-fact if they will. And it's difficult, okay, because um it's like okay, I'm I've got a barrage of different people um in different kinds of situations that you know, are trying to always barrage me with different detail, you know what I mean
I'm with you. And when there's a flood of claims or predictions, I think it really helps to slow down. Focus on what's verifiable. You can acknowledge the noise without committing to any of it. Stick to clear explainable goals. For instance, "My priority is to run on healthcare, economic security,
Mm-hm
and accountable government." And if asked about extreme scenarios, you can say "I respect the constitutional process and I'm preparing to serve if elected." that keeps you centered, credible and focused on the voters, not rumors. And, hey, you don't have to answer hypotheticals beyond affirming that you'll follow the law and the democratic system.
Okay, well can you post that part all of what you said just now and my question or my statement in the text uh verbatim so I can copy and paste it
Sure. Here's a clean copy version. My statement. "I'm being given a lot of speculation, educated guesses, predictions, and different opinions from many different people. I'm trying to sort through all of it as it comes. I'm
Sorry about that. My phone went into sleep mode and I just plugged it in to try to charge it and When I do that, sometimes it goes into sleep mode. I apologize
No worries at all. That's totally fine. Want to just pick up where we left off?
Alright
Want help drafting a short, fact-based opening statement?
Correct Yep
Okay. How about "Good evening, I'm Adam Bin-Waleed. I'm running for President focused on healthcare access, economic security, and accountable government. I believe in practical solutions built on facts and on working with Americans from all walks of life."
Okay, put that in my text in the text part of And then I'm going to select it all
Yep.
I'm going to paste it into my blog and I'm going to arrange it so that it's sequential and um it gives a clear message as to my goals
Sounds good. Once you're ready, you can read that on camera. Or use it as the closing statement for a campaign video.
Okay. That sounds good. And I'm gonna consult you on my campaign work um from time to time when I've got, when I get stuck a lot. So I, I need to start consulting with you a little bit more and get trying to refine my ideas and pinpoint them and focus on them and give me a talking point, uh for the um you know situation I'll be in, you know, I may ask you for that So, um, I just I just wanted to let you know I'm going to touch base with you often. Um, I just Ugh, my work is so difficult and it's draining me. I mean, I literally have my life to lead and my girlfriend is my caregiver and she's when she's here she's at work. She's working with me Um First of all, I wanna be transparent about a lot of things and about my life. First, I wear diapers and have had to wear diapers since well, I started wearing them at 5 years old. Back in I was born in 72. So I was 5 years old, I was probably what, uh, 76, 77, somewhere there And um, I kinda we didn't have adult diapers and we didn't have disposable diapers. They were just barely coming out and they had these really thin, wispie looking like bed pad thin diapers with tapes chucks with tapes basically So that was the era that I grew up in. And um, back in the 80s when I grew up into a teenager um or- or a preteen Um, we ended up I My stepmom, got married in 19 80 five or 80, no, it was 86 um, June the 26th, and so we lived in a place where her brother sold her and my dad, my adopted dad uh this house and we lived in it for for-, four, five years or something like that and um We ended up, My f-, my adopted father wasn't available. He worked a lot of hours and came home tired and drunk sometimes, uh, cuz he would go into a bar and get drunk and, you know, and come home and get dropped off home and all that and he was just blotto. He was just no good. So she was sober and ended up having to put me back in diapers 24 hours, 7 days a week because after she took me to a urologist and confirmed that I've got urinary incontinence and so she got frustrated and you know started feeling you know like, you know, she didn't want to do that, you know, that that whole frustration thing of having to put somebody back in diapers
Mm-hmm.
and she was just feeling that. So uh uh, you know, the rule around the house, she made a rule and it was that I had to wear just my diapers and a t-shirt and some flip-flops around the house. I mean, going outside in the backyard in the front yard you know, up to the sidewalk that kind of thing. I had to walk around like that so that she could tell if my diaper was wet or not That was what her thinking process was
Mm-hm.
and back then. And they didn't have pH strips and whatnot. She had to physically check it Like, that was how they did things. And today they have other means of doing that. But anyway um So we had to modify the existing diapers. And I was kind of a sma- a small child anyway, a small teen. I was um smaller than my I could still fit into large or extra large sized diapers, okay? I could still they were a little tight, but we could I could still fit into them And so we used the extra large diapers and um, you know, I walked around in a t-shirt and a diaper all the time with flip-flops in the house And it didn't matter if my friends came over, didn't matter who came over. And so that was the rule and I had to follow it and I griped about it and griped about it and griped about it. But anyway, so I've got a blog post all about that. Um, and I will still working on that post. And I've posted that online. And it's gotten my blog has got 26,000 or more, oh actually 27,000 views. And so, you know, I know it's gonna be out there and I wanna be transparent about my life because um people like to dig uptrash and try to, you know, you know put that on the front page to to embarrass you And I've already got this concept that
Right.
I don't care what anybody thinks. I am me. I am authentic. And I am a chosen one. I know that sounds crazy. But I'm I'm marked chosen one. I have a birthmark uh that is in the shape of a crown and Melinda French Gates knew about my birthmark because I never even told her about it. And she mentioned it and she said, I said, how did you know about that? And and and she said, she was at the birth. She and Bill Gates were called by a doctor because it was so weird, The doctor started pulling resources and calling people and calling researchers and calling all kinds of people trying to find out what this birthmark was and what and it was they found out it wasn't cancer, so they you know, they eliminated that and so they looked at this and and were calling around trying to ask and Melinda French Gates got this information and they came down to go see it, and they looked it up in some books and found out that it that certain chosen ones have this marking. It's either on the left of their body or their right hand side. Sometimes it's on right on the lower right of their body or the upper left. And they s- they said it could be on the back, it could be on the side of their body, it could be you know, in their chest or something, but it's usually on the left. I went, "oh, that's interesting to know." And she gave me the book to reference and I can't remember what it was. I should have taken notes But um, she told me that and so I I take that and you know for what it's worth, you know, and she knows what it was and so that the crown shape thing, that thing was um a big deal. AnywayHow that plays into what happened to me in 1986 with my stepmom at 9 oh 9 South Aaron uh in Tucson, Arizona um I have been treated and mistreated my entire life. And my stepmom and my adopted dad were none less mean to me and I want to be transparent about every single thing in my life so that nobody has any ammunition to splash on me to try to embarrass me or take me down. They're already trying to do that with everything in my life. And they're failing and I'm a chosen one and I have the anointing on me that's very heavy and I know who I was in a prior life. Um, I even look the same as I used to in a prior life. Now, that's amazing to know that kind of information. I mean, not many people know that. There's a few out there that I've heard of but they're so far and few between, and they live in different countries and, you know, that kind of thing It's so widespread. It's and they're so far and few between. It's a rarity to know who you were in a lifetime, in a in a prior life, in a past life. It's it's crazy So I want all of this information, I put it all out there on the on the internet. So I can be transparent and authentic and not hide anything. So they don't have any ammunition against me when I run for president. And you know, anytime somebody has or thinks they have something, some dirt on me I'm going to speak about it and be absolutely 100% honest about it and, I may have to go into detail about it. And that robs them of the power and that's why I would do such a thing
Just a moment. That can be powerful for things you truly know about your own life, like your experience with incontinence. Clear, factual, personal stories are fair and can help people understand you. But claims that others can't verify, like being a "chosen one should be framed carefully as personal belief rather than fact. For a campaign, I'd focus on your qualifications, your plans, and character
Mm.
really. If you want to share personal stories, make them relevant to your goals, like "Living with a medical condition motivated me to prioritize health care policy." That way, you're being open, but also sticking to clear, campaign-relevant facts. I can help you edit those posts so your message stays clear and effective.
Alright [cough Pardon me. Now, I will at a later time post those posts and the words I've said and I will have to repost Maybe I'll turn the originals into private so nobody else can see 'em but me and then I will repost the new one up and put that to the public because on blogs you can do that. It's uh there's a setting in there and I haven't used it recently but um I could do that and um I may have to privatize a lot of my stories that I have written too. Um, so yeah, it's interesting
That's a practical plan. Making drafts private while you refine them keeps things clean and under control. When you're ready, we can go page by page. Starting with a homepage statement and then policy sections. Keeping it factual, easy to follow, and aligned with your goals.
Sorry, I missed that. Could you repeat your question?
Can you generate a video with the narration that we discussed earlier and where I can replace the video part, I can extract the audio in the software I'm using and then replace the video with the ones that I'm supposed to shoot you know, the the scenes of me walking and the the me talking on the on the um or talking to the camera and then um my disclaimer at the end, kind of thing what we talked about earlier. Um could you generate the narration video? I mean, you can set it to anything that would be relevant. Um, I just want you to generate a video with the narration in it
One moment checking. I can't generate a finished narrated video or audio file directly. But, I can give you a ready to use script with timing that you can drop into a text to speech tool with an English female voice. Then, you can splice that audio into your video editor and use your footage for walking shots, on-camera talk, and a closing disclaimer. If you'd like, I'll write that script now, with clear campaign focused language.
Yes, I would like that, but here's another thought. I have a thing called, uh, screen recorder and I also have another thing that records through the speaker of my phone And I can use those particular apps to record you narrating the story and I I mean narrating the the video. I mean speaking or whatever um if I want to, I can uh set it up so that my screen recorder is recording when a little before I- I get you to say it and then I can cut to that point. Um, and ad- and you know, put it into my video. Um, the the quality I have to turn up the volume a lot, and then there's a volume adjustment where I can do that and filter out background noise. They have a filter for that in the app that I'm using to background filter for background noise. So I can adjust the audio if I have to
Mm-hmm.
So
One sec.
what about that idea
Yeah, that can work if you're comfortable with the audio quality and using it for your own campaign materials. If you record from your phone speaker, you may need to do some cleanup afterwards, like you said. I'd suggest recording in a quiet room, with your phone volume set to avoid distortion, then use your editor's noise reduction and normalization tools to make the voice more consistent. If that still isn't clear enough, you could use the same script with a text to speech service later. I can write a 60 to 90 second script starting with a title card, moving into your introduction, your goals, a personal note, and a on-screen disclaimer. Then, if you share your footage outline, I can map each part of the script to specific shots, so the final edit feels more engaging than a single continuous shot.
Okay Um, put that in my text, if you will
Sure. Here you go. Keyboard sharing. That approach can work if you're comfortable with the audio quality and using it for your own campaign materials. If you record the narration from your phone's speaker, you may need to clean up the audio after. So record in a quiet room with the phone volume set high enough to be clear but not distorted. Then use your editor's noise reduction tools to make it more consistent. If that isn't clear enough, you can use the same script with a text to speech service later. The video could start with a title card, then your introduction, your campaign goals, a brief personal note about what motivates you to serve, and ending with an on-camera statement and your campaign disclaimer. "I'm Adam Bin-Waleed and I approve this message". And match each section with different shots, like walking outside, you at a desk, talking to camera, rather than a single continuous shot, so, the final edit feels more engaging and easier for people to follow.
Okay. Um finding a desk that I can sit at, that that you know, I can use just for a little bit and and set it up so it looks like my desk um well that's going to be interesting because uh I don't have a such a place but um I could probably locate something um on short notice um some libraries have rooms where they have desks in them um I could probably use something of that nature or a conference room or, you know, there are a few places in San Diego where okay, their empty buildings, literally, they're they're like former offices that um I know about and I could probably contact the former company or whatever and see if I can borrow that for an hour Um, and if they want money, I'll have to pay them 30 bucks or something and just say, look, I'm shooting a video I can put my own lights in there and do all my own thing. It'll be an hour, maybe two at the most and then I'll be out of there and I'll call you when I'm done. I mean, I can set it up like that And I mean, what's the worst they're going to say is, 'No, okay, then I'll find the next one.' So, you know, there are options and there are libraries that have rooms that you can use but you have to sign up for those and it's by availability, so uh and they're soundproof. So yeah, I could use that. Um there's that option. Um let's see, there's a couple of more options I could probably use. Now as for how I'm going to be dressed I usually wear I have these printed onesies that I like wearing every day. They're like t-shirts, you know um and they have snaps in the crotch, they're disability clothing and I wear those and some um uh what do you call those, cargo pants type pants and different colors, I got black, I got tan, I got gray, I got blue, bluish gray um And I don't like suits and ties. I just hate them besides, I am a Saudi royal prince. I'm Saudi American. I was born in America. And so um I naturally could wear one of my thobes and my igal and my shamag I could wear that and I don't know, that might be a little off-putting for most racist Americans that are out there So, I'm thinking that something neutral, like my onesie or a plain white T-shirt I have a wh- white onesie and a black onesie. Plain, no printing. And I could wear something like that and um kind of just use that, or a plain you know, I have this um it looks like a polo shirt um, but it's a onesie I could use that in my video and it would look okay I just don't like the suit and tie. Totally not traditional when it comes to business and, you know, formal wear. I I would go to a formal restaurant and not wear a tie and a suit or any of that and if they required it, I said, nope, then I'm not going to attend. It's that simple. Um, I mean, I'm I'm the kinda guy that I just wanna be comfortable. I don't wanna blend into what everybody else is wearing, you know. I already stand out like a sore thumb, huh
Hmm. Your comfort and authenticity matter more than forcing a suit and tie if that isn't you. Voters often respond to someone who looks like themselves, you know? A clean, solid-color polo style or disability adaptive onesie can look just fine on camera. As for traditional Saudi clothing, if it feels authentic to you, that's your choice. You might consider framing it with a message, for example, if you want to introduce yourself to a broad audience, then everyday clothing keeps the focus on your ideas. If you want to later do a video about heritage, that can be a separate piece.
For filming locations, library rooms, a conference room, or a rented office for an hour are all fine. Focus on good lighting, a quiet space, and a clean background. A simple desk with a notebook and a pen is enough. What people tend to remember isn't the desk. It's whether you sounded prepared, clear, and authentic. If your message is focused and the video is cleanly put together, that'll make a bigger impression than where you're sitting.
Okay. All right. Well, I will consult you more for you know, what I should say and how I should I should say it because I tend to be real off the cuff and I try to remain authentic in that sense because you know, I'm I've got a 162 IQ and I 158 EQ Uh, emotional quotient. So, uh, yeah, and that's on paper by the way. [chuckle Um, and I that's in my medical file. And so a lot of people take a look at that and go, what? And you know, they they can't believe it. So you know they they end up verifying it because it's actually in my government files too. Um, so the government it eh, you know, the president and um the vice president right now Trump and and Vance, they all have copies of that. Oh, and you know what? They're watching me and they've been sending people around to watch me and report back. I've caught several of them and you know, I've outed them and you know, anyway Um, as per the backgrounds and quiet offices and rooms and such I have many options when it comes to that um I've even used backgrounds of sitting in somebody's car you know, using this, I have this clip, this magnetic clip that I could use on a metal surface and I also have a selfie cam with a tripod on it. Um I or a selfie stick I've got um several other filming stuff that I can use. Um and I also have several other devices that I could film angles from using other um selfie sticks that I have. Um and I could place them strategically at my side, from my behind, you know, um different angles and show like me doing paperwork and and signing orders and, you know, that kinda thing. And, you know, but that the orders are not not actual I mean they're actual orders but they're copies, right? I mean, government you know Gavin Newsom's orders I could go in and ask him for a copy just for the video. So, and then show you know I'd have to go and white out, use white out to blank out his signature and then show me signing that that order or whatever just for if if anybody were to look on the video, you know how people can be they wanna zoom in on something and see what I'm signing Well, okay, look at one of Gavin Newsom's orders. That would be comedy central, kind of ironic. Uh, and, you know, funny, but in a sense also you know applicable to what my goals are. I mean I can get public copies of any of Newsom's orders. I mean, that's transparency, and there's a transparency act here in California, so I can get paper copies of it. So, I mean, that's not difficult. It's just the paper they charge for the paper and the ink, by the way, now so it might be a dollar fifty for the paper and the ink or two dollars and fifty cents per I think it was. So
Checking. So, your overall production plan makes sense, multiple camera angles, tripod shots, B-roll of you working.
That adds polish without fancy gear. One suggestion, don't film yourself signing documents that look like official orders, because that can confuse people. Instead, show
yourself reviewing policy notes, writing in a notebook, reading briefing material, or working on your campaign website. That sends a clear story "I'm preparing, I'm thinking, I'm communicating my ideas". And you can keep your conversational speaking style. Just keep a few prompts handy instead of a full script. If you want, I can tailor the narration script even more so it feels natural for you.
Comments
Post a Comment