The Hard-Knock life

The Hard Knock Life of His Royal Highness Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed


The Promotional Videos for this blog: 



THEME Song: 

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://thecompactor.blogspot.com/2026/07/the-anointed-one-story-of-adam-bin.html


A spiritual warrior forged by heavenly fires! 

It has never been easy for me. I have been attacked, criticized, mocked, had multiple attempts on my life, by a mayor and his corrupt, sociopathic, narcissistic family, in Mountainaire New Mexico, being jumped, beaten by 20 Mexican pussies who were racially against Muslims, and I still survived! 

I was also attacked by The sitting DUCK judge of Sulfer County who was and still is a sociopathic Narcissist, Judge Aaron Duck! 
I should have played: Duck, Duck Goose with his biatch ass! 
If he gets in legal trouble, would he....DUCK out? 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's weird how Sociopaths all seem to have a lot in common, they all are overweight, they are in positions of power because they believe that to have power OVER people, they must control others in order to feel in control AND they also think that the laws do not apply to them, and apply to everyone else, not to them! 
Every single Narcissistic Law enforcement officers and deputies when you say:
"You Have NO Power over ME!" 
Their predictable response will always be: "I... ABSOLUTELY DO.....have power over you!" (Or words like that!) That's ONE way to see if the officer or deputy is a Sociopath! 
Power-Challenge them! 
I did that and these Sociopathic narcissistic, sources of all things corrupt, think that "I AM the LAW!" When you fact-check them when if fact, I remind them that.... "You ARE....nothing more than LAW Enforcement, and you work for THE People to Protect And Serve...." 
Their predictable response is: "NO! I work for The County or I work for the city!
I then ask: Who or WHAT do you "Protect" then? 
Crickets for a few minutes while they have to think up another predictable response: 


Don't these Sociopathic narcissists realize that their brains are Programmed by their wasted and corrupt training? 
Here are a few undisputable FACTS: 

1. SOCIOPATHIC NARCISSISTS infiltrate law enforcement and all positions of power, (including Confidential Medical Clinics in San Diego-Opsam Health for instance) in order to gain leverage to control others because they, themselves are so far OUT of control that they have to control others in order to Think they are in control? (The biggest Fallacy and indicative of their Mental Incapacity BTW!) 

2. Once one Sociopath infiltrates ANY position of power, and rises to a position where they can hire others, they choose ONLY other Sociopaths? 
(Another sociopathic BIAS completely based on factual information and patterns. Only Sociopaths support other Sociopaths!) This is because they are so weak as beings, that they have to GANG up.....against one person who is SO strong, that even ten six-foot tall weighing 250+ pounds each,  Sociopaths are like wolves....stronger in a pack....weaker as individuals.....so when one single Sociopath is around, they will avoid you, the strong one....I experienced this three or more times in West Valley Detention center 



πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ’― % FACTS!!!!

where a Racist Sociopathic Narcissistic Deputy came to where my 1995 GMC Suburban was parked, while I ate something, then was going to drive back to San Diego, this PIG arrested me for being Muslim! I had a paper license plate in the back window from Arizona, I had Arizona Car Insurance, I had a legal Driver's license from Colorado, and yet, that asshole didn't even ONCE follow Protocol and ask for my Vehicle info, he came there to Arrest me! For standing on the side of the road, dressed in my Muslim gear! 
This mentally deficient nut-job demanded that I sit on the curb, I then asked: Am I under arrest or detention? 

He said: No, not yet. 

I responded: Then I don't need to speak with you or do anything you say! 

I turned my back and walked around my passenger side of my vehicle to go begin putting my stuff away and then that piece of mentally deficient asshole decided he didn't like that I knew my rights! So, he decided to physically Attack me unprovoked! At this point, I had EVERY single RIGHT to Defend myself! 
The Definition of Self Defense: 
self-de·fense
/ˌself dΙ™Λˆfen(t)s,ˌself dΔ“Λˆfen(t)s/
noun
noun: self-defence; noun: self-defense
the defense of one's person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.
"he claimed self-defense in the attempted murder charge"

I had not verbally assaulted him, I had not verbally nor physically threatened him, though due to my vast legal knowledge of my rights, the Sociopath perceived me as a threat and thus attacked me because I wasn't able to BE CONTROLLED! 
He football sacked me to the ground and I hit him on his head! I fought him as hard as I could as we rolled around on the hot asphalt! At one point, the opportunity to grab his weapons produced itself! I decided not to do so! I continued to physically fight and defend myself! He got the better of me and rolled me over onto my belly and cuffed me! 
Once they took me to the first jail, began processing me, they denied me my phone call! Then I told one of the deputies: " I despise your corrupt asses! You are racist, you are all corrupt!" 
Because I said that, they immediately pegged me as "Mentally Ill" and crazy! They transfered me to West Valley Detention center to one of their Mental health wards! These weak pussies were supposed to arrain me within 24 hours yet, they didn't! They waited 72 hours! First wrongful corrupt thing they did! Then, to stretch out the time, they would take me to court, yet I would never see a judge or my fake ass lawyer! 
I would go to the holding cell, stay there for hours then get loaded back on the bus! They did that over five times in a period of three months! Meanwhile, at the jail, these fake asses used a computer to copy and badly paste a signature for Forced Medication orders! I asked to see PROOF of the orders which, I AM supposed to receive a copy of anyhow! I didn't get to have a copy because the one they showed me, had that white, square around where they took an image in Paint 🎨 and tried to paste it onto one with my name on it! Being a former Network tech, I recognized their bad efforts to deceive me! I called them OUT hard and I refused all efforts to medicate me! In California, 
Everyone has THE right to refuse all medications by law! 

You have the right to refuse medical treatment or treatment with medications (except in an emergency) unless a capacity hearing is held and a hearing officer or a judge finds that you do not have the capacity to consent to or refuse treatment.

Before your court day

What to bring to your hearing

  • All the court papers you filed
  • Copies of your signed Proof of Service forms for the notice
  • Any notes about what you plan to say or questions you have

If you didn't already turn it in, then the partially filled out

The person with the disability should also go to the hearing

It's very important that the person with a disability go to court on the day of the hearing. This is an opportunity for them to share their opinion about the limited conservatorship with the judge.

Since I was never actually present at any "hearing", according to California Statutes and Ordinances, my rights were egregiously and willfully violated which immediately put those so-called orders into question! 
I dug in and resisted every effort to medicate me! Their fake Diagnosis from a fake ass doctor who did whatever these sociopaths told him to out of fear that they would use the leverage they had against him! 
I knew....that these Sociopathic narcissists were never allowed into the cells because there were no cameras! So, I used that to my advantage! 
Once, they lied to me and on "tier time", they popped my door and let me out....as I went down the stairs, ten big ass Sociopathic Narcissistic Mexicans came filing into the unit! I KNEW....right then, what was up! I took evasive actions! I started running around the area....as they encircled me, drawing their pissy ass stun-guns! One fired at me and totally missed! Another fired theirs....missing me yet again! I dodged, I weaved and then once there were no more weapons, I stopped for a split second and looked around for the tallest and weakest link. I then ran at him and then did the baseball base slide underneath and between his legs! 
Oooh! That....pissed them OFF! I was sweaty as a pig and as they scrambled to grab my legs or any part of me, they lost their hold on me as I shook them off easily! Then, more deputies came running in in an attempt to fill more of the space! I then darted upstairs to my cell and closed the door! 
On ONE occasion, they used 15 large Mexicans to grab me! I kicked, I threw punches, I bit their limbs, I fought them in every way possible as their pussy ass nurse used the needle to inject me! The first attempt ended with me kicking the needle out of her hands! That broke the damned thing! The nurse had to go get another! HA! HA! Biatches! 
It took 15 of their BIGGEST pussies to hold me down! 
Once the high ass dose of medicine was forcefully injected I fought it's effects while the sociopathic narcissists picked me up and forced me to sit in some wheelchair! Then.....this impulsive sociopath decided it was OK to step on my leg chains! I then stood up suddenly and kicked Deputy Sanchez in the balls HARD!!!! 
He wasn't wearing his cup! Biatch! 
He went down clutching his balls and was groaning and moaning in pain while rolling around on the floor while all the other Sociopathic Narcissistic Deputies stood frozen, mouths open in utter shock, while everyone in their cells, were all glued to their slit windows watching "The Show" I was giving them! 
I stood over the piece of mentally deficient nut-job shit looking down on him, proud that I kicked this asshole in the balls! 
Their supervisor came in and saw what happened and told me; "If you did this as an attack and not out of self defense, you are going to the hole!" I told her; 
"I assure you, that piece of shit put his foot on my leg chains without me doing anything and I...have THE right to defend myself by any means necessary according to California law!" 
She said; "I am going to check the cameras, I hope for your sake, you're right! 
A few minutes later, she nodded and I was released! She helped the ailing pig off the floor and asked him why he wasn't wearing his protective gear as per Protocol! He responded by saying; It's so uncomfortable! 
She laughed; "Now you see WHY it's protocol! I don't feel the least bit sorry for you!" (Another instance of how sociopaths don't think they have to follow any of the rules or the law!) 
Then, as I freely walked around, that sociopath had what's left of his balls to say; "I forgive you!" 
I said to him: For....WHAT???? Kicking you....in the balls rightfully and getting away with it???? Hahahahahahahahaha! I...am.....THE ONLY man here who had historically kicked a deputy in the balls and never paid a consequence at all! 
That act.....made me....a HUGE celebrity in there! That news went VIRAL! Every deputy, every prisoner suddenly respected me or feared me! Even the hard ass gangstas high-fived me! 
Even the prisoners around me....kept saying to me; "I can't believe you DID that and didn't get in trouble!" 
Well, that's more proof that GOD's Anointing has protected me! 
Touch not my anointed" *No weapon formed against me shall prosper"
By late September or early October, they released me. They completely dropped all charges against me, mostly because all of the charges were bogus and to prosecute this case, would expose all of their faked documents, their lies and vicious attacks! 
Since then, their medicine has unleashed more neurological damage to my already damaged neurological system! The medicine gave me Tardive dyskinesia (TD)! I am planning on Suing West Valley Detention center for Millions in damages to my physical body over the rest of my life! 
While there, I personally witnessed several corrupt deputies taking certain prisoners out and to who knows....to some Janitorial closet or something and booty banging the gay asses and several straight guys and ladies having lots of sexual interactions with prisoners and other Deputies while on duty! What....in HELL....are they....running here? A slave-trading brothel? Sheesh! 
I...am STILL being talked about today at West Valley Detention center even as I write this! Deputy Soto, that fat dude, still misses me! πŸ˜„

I made my way to San Diego, not knowing that I had all of my SSI and my Social security checks piling up over that entire year! The problem was that I didn't have any ID! Once I got to San Diego, I went downtown to stay on the streets because I didn't have anything at all! I had lost everything to the Sociopaths in San Bernardino county! They crushed my 1995 GMC Suburban with all my stuff still inside! Motherfuckers! "CAR-MA" (Karma) is STILL kicking their asses!!!
I slept on the cold and dangerous streets near 15th and Market St where over the first night, I got my backpack stolen! 
That same morning, I woke up and found it gone! Well, dumb fucks! Go ahead.....you JUST got exactly what's coming to you! Karma is a killer! 
Soon, a few weeks later, I went to Nami, and started using their address to receive mail. Then, I was able to get my ID. Once I got my ID, I was able to access my Bank account which had $18,0000-$20,0000 in it! I got accepted into a shelter during that time as well! I showed the staff my account figures: I said: "That's more than you make in a year!"
I was told to spend every single dime by the Social security office! 
So? I did! I spent that money on my friend, Owen, taking him out for food, buying food from Uber Eats for anyone who wanted something, and paying for Gas, and a Two-Day stay at a hotel! I even took my friend to the most expensive Steakhouse to eat! 
I paid for a mail box too! 
Then I bought Onesies and Diapers for myself which I needed. I then went out each day to look for a new place to stay. I came upon 720 4th Ave in downtown San Diego. I figured that it would have Sociopathic narcissists and bed-bugs, roaches and rats. I knew that this was a mere lillypad to launch myself into my next amazing chapter. I told everyone, even the people at West Valley Detention center as well as in the shelter I was in, that I...am going to be....THE next U.S President! As usual, they humored me, went along with me thinking that I was dilutional or something! What these Sociopathic narcissists lacked and still do, is the ability to see far into the advanced versions of this reality, the blocks of simultaneous events all occuring at the same time... Meaning that in at least 10 versions of reality, I already AM the US President in 2028! 
Watch THIS if you do not believe! 
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

That being 100% verified fact, I already know how my life anew, begins. I arrest Trump and his entire family, I cease all of their assets, internationally and domestically, I arrest Elon Musk, cease all of HIS assets, and everyone connected to him that may be associated with The Epstein files! Most trump supporters support him because they themselves are one: too stupid, two, are sociopathic narcissistic pedophiles! I am to arrest all of the named celebrities and the elite, such as The Rothschild Family and The Rockefeller Family to start with! 





These so-called educated idiots, don't actually know anything about The Vienna convention on diplomatic relations! 
https://legal.un.org/ilc/texts/instruments/english/conventions/9_1_1961.pdf
πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
THIS absolutely defines the undeniable legal fact that because my father, Alwaleed Bin Talal Al Saud 
absolutely has Diplomatic immunity in the United States, article 37 of the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations states that family members of his also have the exact same diplomatic immunity as he does! That .....means that His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed also automatically has The Same diplomatic immunity as my verified father does! 
Ignorance of the International law (Actual and real "Law") and treaty, is no excuse! 
Article 37 of the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations absolutely applies to ME even though I was born in the USA! The Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations does NOT specify where you were born! 
Article 37 states that if your father or Mother have Diplomatic immunity, so do each and every single family member by default no matter WHERE they were born! 


I CANNOT be arrested, questioned, prosecuted, stopped by local or state law enforcement, for any reason! 
Once my DNA has established that I am related to my Saudi Billionaire Royal Prince Father Alwaleed Bin Talal, the Vienna Convention on diplomatic relations automatically applies! 
This also protects my girlfriend as well as long as she is living with me. 
She cannot be arrested, questioned, interrogated based on my own verified Automatic Diplomatic immunity

Ever since I was a child, my adoptive father has chastised me, for smoking, wearing diapers, saying "That's a real lunger" and expressing his toxic opinions about everything I do! 

He believed that I HAD to get a J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) to be successful! 
My adoptive father didn't even support my adoptive mom's talented music career! In fact, my adoptive father mocked, make criticizing statements like: You can't make money with Music! You'll never be famous making music! 
Little did he know that I fired back at him a few times saying: Then....how do you think these celebrities became famous by making music? It takes years of doing yet the end result is doing what you love and getting PAID lots of money to do it! 
He at first shut up then later, he fired back: 
"Yeah but how are you going to support yourself in the meantime?"
Me: HA! Just because YOU didn't make it doesn't mean that others aren't allowed to make it! What's meant for me....is not meant for you! I will NEVER be you and YOU can NEVER be me! 
He nodded in agreement then said: 
I would NEVER want to BE you! 
Me: Good! Stay that way! 


My Adoptive father was and still IS an ego maniac and a half:breed sociopathic narcissist!
He lives in his fragile ego! 
My adoptive father is a covert narcissist! The woman he is currently with is a Jewish Sociopathic Narcissist who controls his every move.....and he submits! 
I have been the center of many, many attacks by my adoptive mom, Cynthia Gayneau for not confirming and complying to her demands!
 I constantly defied her demands to clean up my room, do my homework or wash the dishes! Rightfully so! I have always had to fight for my independence and my innate power! 
I grew up in a single mother environment at 521 N. Treat ave in Tucson, AZ. 
My adoptive father left us, my Adoptive mom, my younger sociopathic narcissistic adoptive brother, Michael David Lewis, and I; in 1981 and by 1982-1983 they got divorced. 
As a branded and marked Chosen One, branded and marked by The Divine, I accepted a life contract that made my life from the start, MONUMENTALLY difficult and highly challenging! 
By 1984, my adoptive father got into another relationship with my would-be stepmom; Marian Cacciatore. It was in that same year that while walking home from being dropped off by the school bus, I got cloraformed by an older man who was a pedophile and dragged into his backyard and presumably into his house and then into his bedroom. I found myself laying on my back with all of my clothing off, and my diaper pulled down and laying open flat exposing my naked body as the chloraform wore off. The old man was sucking on my penis and sticking his index fingers into my butt! I tried to get away but he was just too big and too strong! I did cease an opportunity to find my clothes and put my diaper back on then escape! I made it back home to find that my adoptive mom was going crazy wondering what happened to me. I told her what happened and the police were called. They went to the main home and arrested him. They gave him 2 years in jail of the 12 years sentence before releasing him. I later saw him again at a store when my adoptive mom and I were shopping and he approached me. By 1986 the two got married and moved in "officially" even since she kind of moved in already.
When the two went on their honeymoon, I was left with one of my adoptive father's friends, Dan Matorozo who had a girlfriend who he was living with who had two girls in diapers. I was kept in Ultra Pampers Plus thick and bulky plastic-backed disposable diapers during that time.
It was the July 4th of 1986 of that year that my stepmom and I got into a power battle of control. I wouldn't do my chores and she physically grabbed my forearms leaving nail marks in them! I thought I was defending myself when I knocked her hands off me then I slapped her cheek! I went to bed wearing only my diapers that hot night and woke up on my belly in cuffs then was taken to the juvenile detention center overnight before being released. I never heard anything more of the case after that.We then moved to another house, 909 south Erin Tucson, AZ. That's when my stepmom really started making me wear my diapers around the house with a T-shirt and flip-flops.
My stepmom took me out shopping for groceries and my diapers to ABCO to by my diapers and wipes. My stepmom preferred Huggies disposable diapers over my choice of LUVS or Pampers. 
On Wednesdays, she had women's group come over and there were a lot of mothers who had babies and toddlers in diapers. I had to wear my diapers with them showing with only my t-shirt around the house. She even changed my diapers right in front of all the mothers a few times. 
Quite a few of the mothers even said they weren't embarrassed and had seen it all. I had to go toss my wet disposable diapers after she got done changing my diapers. My stepmom even said things like; "OH what a good boy for throwing your diaper away." 
The reason she was doing all this was because of some new age child psychologist named Ishwara or something like that, recommended she do so.
Ishwara had recommended that my stepmom treat me like I was 2 and a half years old completely, even mandating a specific nap time for me during the day. Ishwalla also recommended that my stepmom do all of my diaper changes, even while out and about, checking to see if my diapers were wet or not while out.She did too! My rules were that I was not allowed to be out of earshot or eye sight at all times. If I wanted to go out to the backyard to play with my cars, I had to go out wearing only my diapers and a T-shirt and flip-flops or shoes and socks. She also recommended that my stepmom get me baby bottles and pacifiers. This was to attempt to embarrass me and shame me into not wanting to wear diapers, and of course that completely backfired on them! 
I ended up having to wear my diapers for legitimate medical reasons anyway and BOY! Did my adoptive father complain! 
I was 13 in 1986 and that was the year I was forced to leave my home permanently. By September or October of that year, I was not allowed back at home! I was placed into institutions falsely on their word that I was rebellious and a non conformist, which got me stuck in teen institutions who tried at first to stop making me wear my diapers but after numerous times taking me to many urologists, they ended up putting me back in diapers. In these institutions, their policies were such that it was a liability to allow me to change my own diapers, so nurses had to do so for me and check them to see if they needed changed. I spent a year in the first institution before being taken to one in Oregon where my adoptive mom lived with my Sociopathic Narcissist adoptive brother, Ronnie David Lewis (Now he goes by Michael David Lewis of Tucson, AZ) 

In 1988, I ordered some Attends adult diapers and I needed some help getting to my place. I called my adoptive father to give me a ride to the pharmacy and then back home. He chastised and bitched and critized as well as attacked me for wearing diapers the whole way to and from the pharmacy then back to my home!!! Typical of a Sociopath!!! My entire life has been spent around sociopaths! They can't STAND how I am always being blessed, how I always seem to have everything I need or want without seemingly "Working" to earn it THEIR way! 
They can't stand that I endured all this and STILL came out on top! 

While my idiot adoptive brother and I stayed in a home with our mother who was living with an abusive Sociopathic Narcissist man named Bruce, who routinely would throw Oregon cold tap water on us to wake us up! My adoptive mom couldn't see that her boyfriend Bruce was in fact an abusive, cold sociopathic Narcissist! Toxic as HELL! 
I was battling things at home with Bruce so hard that I hadn't the time to do schoolwork or homework! 
I was too emotionally drained at school to concentrate! Then I landed into another institution called Cedar Hills Hospital and that lasted for 2 years! I was on an adolescent unit where they accepted that I wore diapers and ordered Pampers Plus diapers that still fit me because I was a small and super skinny dude then. Whenever they restrained a person, these people would gang up on us! I ran away from that place after two years of medication forcing that I didn't want AND being kept in a locked room with a metal door with a window that locked with a key and a restraint bed with a vinyl mattress with a thin sheet over it that had leather restraints on it. I was routinely kept in them while diapered and not allowed to get up. When it's time to eat, they hand-fed me since I wasn't allowed to get my arms or legs out by doctor's orders. I was kept like that often for more than 72 hours at a time, sometimes even a week! 
I got sick of it! One time, they let me out, and I rose through their level system which allowed me to take walks alone at level 4 or 5. One time, I took off....never looked back! I slept wherever I could and got food from soup kitchens when I could. I would go to this one park that had a carousel in it and hang out. 
The police came there often and I felt odd vibes so I left there. I walked along the freeways a lot so to remain hidden.I got tired of this so I turned myself in and went to my adoptive mom's house. She told me that I was not allowed to live with her anymore. So she drove me right back to Cedar Hills Hospital, betraying me and my trust. I STILL to this day hold that against her! My entire LIFE has been one battle after another! Betrayal after betrayal! 
Attack after attack! That's part of why I say: "Family is the first ones to screw you up and screw you over!"
For what??? To make me stronger for what life has in store? Yeah! Some....big excuse too! I ended up running away again, going AWOL and the hospital ended up not wanting me back so....my adoptive father came to take me again. He betrayed me by institutionalizing me in Tucson again at a place called Desert Hills School for teens. I fought them as hard as I could! I got rug burns from all the times I got restrained, it took five big guys to take ME down too! 
That's where I met Byran Williamson from San Diego. 
He was this afemminate boy with frosted highlighted hair, faded into stubble in the back and length hair conbed over in front. He was a total sociopathic Narcissist! 
He and I talked about San Diego a lot and I told him; Oh...I WILL go live there and when I do....I will become famous there! He laughed and mocked me. Eh....I wasn't that bothered...I felt the need to convince him for some odd reason. Now look at me! My statement has come true! 


(These cops only investigate things that get them fame or in the news. They don't actually get rid of the drugs, or the drug dealers, in fact, drug dealers do their business in the alleys AS cops pass by, seeing everything! The homeless openly do drugs in plain sight and yet the cops could care less! All of the cops and sheriff deputies in California are 100% CORRUPT!!! The Source of that corruption? SOCIOPATHIC NARCISSISM!


πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
See? Told....you! This WHOLE life in San Diego, began back in the early 1990s with my statement to Byran Williamson. I pre-manifested it so far in advance, even I... didn't realize it until it happened! 
Well, I ended up AWOLing from Desert Hills School for teens too and I opened the dorm window and grabbed my duffle bags, one full of my diapers, and climbed outside then set my bags down quietly then quietly closed the window. I then tiptoed into the shadows of the buildings so it was harder to see me. I made my way to the street then kept to the shadows until I was far away and down Silverbell road enough that no one working there would have seen me. I walked all the way to Ajo road then traveled west towards the Indian reservation and Sells, AZ. By 2 in that next afternoon, I made it to Sells AZ and stopped at a Circle K to get a 32 ounce thirst buster insulated bottle with a straw in it. I filled it up with water and continued my way towards Rocky point Mexico. I walked quite a way to the border then crossed into Mexico. You don't need ID or passports to go INTO Mexico, you DO if you wanna leave again! Since I didn't have my IDs or passports, eh, I figured that I was safe enough from being caught and taken back to Desert Hills School. I was down there in Rocky point for between 3 to 4 days and nights, I got free packs of the Mexican baby diapers called Clean Bebe 
(Something like these) 
(But more like these at the time) 

in the largest size from someone who went inside and bought them for me. 
I immediately modified them some to fit, this was of course before adult diapers even existed. 
I taped two diapers together back to front and cut the tapes off the front diaper then stuck them to the tapes of the back diaper to lengthen the reach of the tapes. I wore my diapers under my pants as I went around to find some free food and a place to sleep safely. I got some beans, corn tortillas, guacamole and went to sit and eat. After I ate, I got up to find a place to sleep. The locals recommended an old stable which had hay in it to sleep on. They kept telling me that's where they send homeless people. Ok then. I went and checked it out. It was far off the beaten path and eeriely quiet! I could hear the blood in my ears it was so quiet! 
Not even a soul...around. 
I stripped down to just my shirt and my diapers because it was SO hot, I was bullet sweating just standing there! 
Rocky Point (Puerto PeΓ±asco), Mexico has a desert climate with warm temperatures year-round, featuring hot summers averaging 90°F to 98°F (often exceeding 100°F) and mild winters with daytime highs around 67°F to 70°F and cooler nights.

Spring (March–May): Highs of 80°F to 87°F and lows of 55°F to 65°F. Ideal, clear weather with low humidity.Summer (June–August): Highs of 95°F to 98°F+ and lows around 71°F to 75°F. This peak tourist season brings high humidity in late summer.Fall (September–November): Highs of 80°F to 85°F and lows of 60°F to 64°F. Weather cools down nicely with comfortable beach conditions.Winter (December–February): Highs of 67°F to 70°F and chilly night lows dropping to 41°F to 50°F.
I got up that next morning and decided that I was tired of this life already so, I made my way to get some more food and use the restroom. Once I did that, I went to the local police station to ask if I could use the phone to call my adoptive father to come get me. 
He and the family, seemed to be looking for me all over Tucson! They thought I was still in Arizona! Haha! Too smart for that! I didn't WANT to be found until I did! Worked out well in that sense.
My adoptive father acted if he was "SO...concerned about me" while on the police phone....when he finally got there some...6 to 8 hours later, after the border opened up, it closes at midnight each and every night for 6 to 7 hours, he went to the police station where I was calmly sitting and smoking a cigarette that I bummed, he was....furious! He bitched and yelled and shook his pointed fingers at me .. the entire way back to Desert Hills! Betrayed yet again by the toxic, piece of trash! I ended up right back at Desert Hills School for teens on close watch for three whole months! I once again rose through the ranks of their level system to later graduate their program on my own! I was discharged on my own with nothing other than a few of my things and a pack of my diapers. 
I later on ended up getting onto SSI, which my adoptive father signed me up for without consulting me first. I got my retrocheck a year later and I was staying in Phoenix at a program called LDI, Life Development Institute which my adoptive father signed me up for without asking me. He drove me there and dropped me off. I was 16 or 17 at that time. 
They offered an apartment to stay in sharing it with other teens with adult staff managing us and everything! We had to go shopping, make grocery lists, do budgeting for the week, and they took all of us out shopping in their mini van. 
I got sick of all the immaturity around me, so I left. 
I destroyed one of their places so badly, they had to tear out entire drywall to repair the damage for messing with me! I simply left and didn't look back! 
I then ended up in some boarding home near 24th Ave in Phoenix. When I got there, it was full of mentally challenged people who couldn't manage their own lives, the same types who are homeless in San Diego currently! They took all of my check and they had a bad barber πŸ’ˆ giving us all free haircuts that made us look like cancer patients!!! Gees! I decided to switch out of that place and I to another. Same thing only the next one at my age of 17 almost 18, was cold, hospital-like and clinical. Elderly people and a few mental people were there. The food was terrible, like hospital food! I didn't like that place either! Then....I bought my first car, a 1978 Ford LTD four-door.

That car was a land yacht! It had electric everything, a 302 v8, and needed shocks badly! It ran ok though. 
I would go driving just to get out of that boarding home! I was forced to have them check and change my diapers even there due to their medical policies claiming that it was a safety liability due to the insurance to change my own diapers! Uuuuuh! Gees! So, I would get gas and go driving. I loved being on the road! It felt liberating! One day, I got sick of being there and packed my stuff into my car and gassed up then drove all the way back to Tucson AZ where I wanted to live. I first stopped at my adoptive father's house. I talked with him for a while before telling him that I no longer lived in Phoenix and moved here to Tucson. From the way my toxic adoptive father acted, he didn't want me there! He didn't have a choice! I was allowed to live anywhere I wanted! So, he helped me find a small apartment and that's where I went, to Harbor House Apartments to live in a small studio. 

My adoptive father's sociopathic narcissistic sister, Blue Land ended up dying of Cancer and so did her daughter, Katy, also a Sociopath! A fitting end to their toxic ass lives! 
Back in 1985-1986, Blue came and took me to the first of many Mental hospitals in an attempt to discredit me and make ME appear crazy! That backfired completely on her! She became a victim of her own stupidity by dying of Cancer! She suffered torturous death! I'd say KARMA came for her! 
In that instance, when I was dropped off at the first mental hospital, along with all my diapers, I was elevated by the act! I gained extensive knowledge of psychology and psychiatry! (All Psuedo-sciences at best) 
I kept my mind open.....learning everything I could about Brain Mapping and Neurological Mapping
I found out that people CAN change their ways just by changing how they think, then changing how they act and respond to their environment. Doing so changes the Neurological Mapping in the brain 🧠 which thus manifests itself as a different version of each person. Take a gay guy for instance, he decides that he doesn't want to be gay anymore. He does some inner work on himself and makes conscious changes, even small ones that thus change his neurological mapping enough to change who he wants sexually. 
That "Born This Way" bullshit.....is an excuse! If you don't want to be gay, there is hope! You CAN change the Neurological Mapping in your brain to fundamentally change the Neurological Mapping which thus changes the "Wiring" of your brain into what you desire. 



as an extra. I made it to the filming and as the extras got selected from a crowd, I got passed over along with 500 others. I left the set and went to South San Francisco. 
I left the set and went to South San Francisco to go check out a job. (J.o.b means Just Over Broke) I ended up working at a now defunct business that made Missile Guidance CPUs and The plastic casings of Credit and Debit card machines. I made a record in their plastic division with the most cases filled. My boss thought I was using the defective cases yet I was not. Someone turned up the speed of the plastic extruder and it was spitting out more cases than usual. 
I suppose that was a test to see how fast I could work. I met that challenge with Earnest and made a record amount of boxes full of cases! 
I was sleeping in the backseat of my 1980 Chevy Camero as I worked. I wore my diapers while working and my bosses and even the owner didn't care. I washed my body using the deep sinks in the bathroom and kept clean that way. I decided that once I got paid, I was going to head back to Tucson, AZ. I got my $3,000 paycheck and my tax check for another $1500 and left, drove back to Tucson, AZ. I came back and stayed with my adoptive father's mother, for a short while and within a week or two, I met my first wife, Melanie Annette Rodriguez through the woman who was with my biological mother at the facility when my father was there and challenged the five ladies that night, Miss Lillian, had a daughter named Angela, who set me up with Miss Melanie A Rodriquez back in the summer of 1997, early 1998. In January of 1998, His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed married Melanie Annette Rodriguez


and went to go live with their family in their small trailer, with Melanie's sister Anna, Teresa, Her Elderly Mother and Father, with her tall brother, Mark Rodriguez living next door and their other sister, Debra and her two children (then) and wetback husband living across the yard in their own double-wide trailer in South Tucson, AZ. She couldn't handle the fact that I had to wear diapers! Her sisters all asked why I was wearing diapers. I told her to tell the truth! I have a bladder problem. It was difficult for all of them to accept. Then, Melanie decided to cheat on me with 5 guys! She started partying every Friday, drinking over 8-10 cases of wine coolers, beer, and doing several 8 balls of cocaine over a three day period, all while I was the only one working at some Call Center which took calls for Anthem Blue Cross-Blue ShieldπŸ›‘️ AND while I had to be the sober father to our adopted son, Evan William Lewis.

 I owned my own convertible Black 1983 Mustang GLX with Red interior 






and drove it to and from work. Her sister, Debra, and Melanie always wanted to use MY car, MY gas to go partying! I let them just.....to see if they would fill my tank up and be careful with my car! She drove it like a bat out of hell! Scraping the front hard on turn outs, going over bumps hard, not really respecting my car at all! I sold that car because the top got ripped and it would cost $1,000 to replace. 
I got a van with a Ford mustang Boss 302 engine from Ford factory. My Adoptive grandma paid for that engine to be put in! 
The minute I got my van out, Melanie's brother asked to have me put loads of Cinder blocks into the back which ruined my leaf springs! I ended up having to sell the engine out of that van because of the high cost of replacing the rear suspension! 
I got a 1977 Dodge Tradesman panel van (B200) van, a cargo van, with no windows in the back, 

for $300 or so. I drove that van around for 2 years before the rubber body mounts became too dried out and would cost $800 each to replace. I bought a 1987 12 passenger dodge van and started my own business called; Millennium Shuttles out of Tucson, AZ. 



I bought a business license and the insurance for both the business and the van and paid for fleet insurance. I drove passengers who paid me to take them to places like Yuma, Phoenix, Mexicali, and even to El Cajon, CA a few times. 
I got paid to drive. I loved it. My then wife, Melanie was insecure though! Because she cheated on me, she always thought I was going to! HA! In the words of Buddy Holly; " That'll be the day!" 
I decided to try to help my wife and my child by moving to Colorado Springs so she didn't know anyone so she could stay sober. Eh, that worked for a little bit until she brought this sociopathic narcissist lesbian to our home to stay with us! That's when the REAL trouble started. The relationship became toxic fast! The sociopathic narcissist lesbian chick kept trying to lie, manipulate, drive a wedge between my wife and I and soon, I agreed to let my wife and son go back to Tucson AZ without me! Good riddance! 
I told her that she would loose and loose BIG if she left me and low and behold, that she did! My Adoptive son, Evan, became a gangster, stole an entire cart worth of food from a Circle K and tried to walk six blocks with all that in the cart before cops arrested his ass! He did 5 to 10 years in Jail. After he got out on $750 bond that his mom ponied up, he went and did the exact same crime at the exact same store! Idiot! 
Meanwhile, I was living single in Colorado. In that time, I enjoyed my life. I dated a few women here and there, Wendy, and a few others... Mostly staying single. I moved to an apartment complex called Kings Borough apartments and lived in two of their apartments on Section 8. 
I met quite a few people along that time. 
I then moved from there to Manitou Springs to find out what that life was like. 

August 2009: His Royal Highness, Prince Adam Bin Alwaleed called Kimberly Clark and talked to them about creating the Huggies Jeans Commercial

for a new print of diapers based on an old Luvs diapers print. I told them to base their Jeans Print Commercial on the vintage Luvs Baby Pants commercial from 1985-1986. 

This also led to the new Holiday Print Diapers, The Huggies Limited Edition Elf and Santa Print Diapers and their Limited Edition Pumpkin Print Diapers. https://youtu.be/vfZWn7rzw2k?si=9xKxpva48qe7iv1M
I also called Parent's Choice and convinced them to make their Santa Print Diapers! 


I also came up with the commercial for Depend underwear basing the commercial on my own walks around Manitou Springs Colorado wearing only my diapers. The Depend commercial called Drop Your Pants For Underwearness commercial was indeed based on my publically diapered exploits; 



I have been VERY inspirational in the diaper industry! 
It was ME, back in 2019 that called to Northshore Care Supply and suggested that Adam Greenberg change the color of the Megamax diapers from poke-a-dot to the current designs. Since this big change, Northshore has sold record amounts of their Megamax diapers. 
2022:
I was recommended by my Cousin, Mohammed Bin Salman, 


Saudi Arabia's current Crowned Prince, To the Israeli Government who was and still IS struggling with Hamas, and their regime. I literally got on Twitter, and used that Platform (Prior to Elon Musk 's regime) to ask Hamas what they wanted, They told me then I asked The Israeli government what THEY wanted from Hamas. They told me and then I told the leader of Hamas what Israel wanted and they thought about it then agreed. I told Israel what Hamas wanted and they agreed. My first EVER Win-Win peace Negotiation was now in place along with a cease-fire. My negotiation was then written into the Abraham Accords in Israel. 





2025: Early in this year, Sociopaths that lived at 720 4th Ave in Downtown San Diego, attacked me out of nowhere for no reason! One of them called the police and lied to them about me. The idiot cops still arrested me though and took me to their jail for 24 hours until they got me to court. My girlfriend bailed me out on bond and I left. We went to the court date only to hear that all charges were dropped due to lack of evidence and that my name was misspelled on all of the paperwork. 
We then went to live together in Chula Vista on Anita Ave. 
We soon moved out of there when her sociopathic Narcissist daughter Annahe, gave up that apartment and left us scrambling to store our stuff until we found another living situation. We moved in to the 4066 Chamoune Ave apartment in August of 2025.

2026: I have been living with my Equadorian Spanish speaking, caregiver girlfriend now for over a year! We moved me out of 720 4th Ave in downtown San Diego. Since moving here, I have mastered the art of being watched by many and in the course of using this as a stage, I have been made more and more popular! People drive by JUST to catch a glimpse of me and quite a few snap photos of me and what I am wearing as they drive or walk by. I have a car full of young ladies driving by shouting my name and screaming like I was Michael Jackson in Speed Demon
Recently, my girlfriend's youngest daughter, Annahe, got a job at Opsam Health Clinic in order to have access to my private health information so she could expose it to her mom in hopes of breaking us up! That mentally unstable woman JUST committed 80 years worth of HIPAA violations colluding with That Clinic's Director! 



πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†
Watch these videos to hear more.

Molina Healthcare is investigating and they will be turning all info over to authorities soon! 
Everyone who worked there and all patients will no longer have a clinic to go to! Everyone who worked there will loose their jobs, loose their licenses to practice medicine and all may go to federal prison for these Intential HIPAA Violations! 
This copied directly from Google:

HIPAA violation fines are split into civil and criminal penalties based on culpability, ranging from $100 to $50,000+ per violation with annual caps up to $1.5 million, or up to $250,000 and 10 years in prison for severe criminal offenses. [1, 2, 3]  
Civil Penalties (Tiers of Culpability) 
Handled by the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services , civil penalties scale with awareness and intent: 

• Tier 1 (Unknowing): The entity did not know and couldn't have reasonably known about the violation. 

 • Fine range: $100 to $50,000 per violation (adjusted annually for inflation, often exceeding $68,000 max); annual cap of $25,000. [1, 2, 6, 7, 8]  

• Tier 2 (Reasonable Cause): The entity knew, or by exercising reasonable diligence would have known, but not willful neglect. 

 • Fine range: $1,000 to $50,000 per violation; annual cap of $100,000. [1, 2, 6, 8]  

• Tier 3 (Willful Neglect - Corrected): Conscious intentional failure or reckless indifference, but fixed within 30 days of when it should have been known. 

 • Fine range: $10,000 to $50,000 per violation; annual cap of $250,000. [1, 2, 6]  

Tier 4 (Willful Neglect - Uncorrected): Conscious intentional failure or reckless indifference that is not corrected within 30 days. 

 • Fine range: $50,000+ per violation; annual cap of $1.5 million. [1, 2, 6]  

Criminal Penalties 
Handled by the Department of Justice for intentional or malicious misuse of protected health information (PHI): 

Tier 1 (Basic Offense): Knowingly obtaining or disclosing PHI without authorization. 

 • Penalty: Up to $50,000 fine and up to 1 year in prison. [3, 10]  

Tier 2 (False Pretenses): Obtaining or disclosing PHI under false pretenses. 

 • Penalty: Up to $100,000 fine and up to 5 years in prison. [3]  

• Tier 3 (Intent for Profit or Harm): Intent to sell, transfer, or use PHI for commercial advantage, personal gain, or malicious harm. 

 • Penalty: Up to $250,000 fine and up to 10 years in prison. [3]  

AI responses may include mistakes.

[1] https://www.ama-assn.org/practice-management/hipaa/hipaa-violations-enforcement
[2] https://brightsquid.com/us/hipaa-breach-penalties/
[3] https://www.syteca.com/en/blog/failure-comply-hipaa-regulations-will-bring-penalties
[4] https://www.networkintelligence.ai/blogs/hipaa-violation-penalties-for-employees-comprehensive-guide/
[5] https://nordvpn.com/blog/what-is-hipaa/

There IS....no fixing this! The disclosures occured via Telephone calls to my Girlfriend, and texts! 
These are still on the Metro by T-Mobile ISP servers! 

Question: How long does Metro by T-Mobile keep text messages and phone call logs on their servers?
Metro by T-Mobile keeps standard customer call and text metadata logs (such as date, time, and numbers dialed or messaged) for about 1 to 2 years. However, they do not store the actual text message content or conversation audio on their servers after delivery.User Account AccessCall history: You can view your own recent call logs and usage details online for up to the past 90 days through your Metro by T-Mobile Account Support.Text content: Text message bodies are purged from system servers almost immediately after delivery and are not available for customer review.Backend & Legal RetentionCall logs and metadata: Carrier logs for prepaid services like Metro are typically retained on secure internal servers for roughly 1 to 2 years for billing and legal compliance.Text logs: Metadata for text messages (timestamps and numbers) follows similar backend carrier limits (around 1 to 2 years), but actual message text content is never saved long-term.

For the past few months, since March of 2026, San Diego Police department Air Support has been following me, tracking me, flying over my place and one of them even showed me that they have a Piper J2 cub airplane by flying it over my house and flying circles over me around 8 in the morning on a Saturday recently in the first days of August. 

































So....as you can plainly see, in this...Truman Show, I have mastered the art of turning surveillance into a show for the watchers! They are my audience! 

Today, Wednesday, August 12, 2026, I contacted Scorpion Computer Services, the company owned by Walter O'brien, the Genius who wrote and co-directed the TV show; Scorpion on CBS.

I did so to try to get a fast computer because I can't afford to buy one myself at this time. I shall wait to see if they come through. 

August 13, 2026: I got a like from Adam Schiff on my comment on his YouTube channel: 

Tuesday August 18: Last Sunday, my girlfriend, Esperanza Arteaga and I went to La Jolla Shores to our Sunday what a Fun day expedition. I went LIVE on tiktok.


The water was so warm, and the sands were awesome. I am still recovering from that great day. I want to do that more often too. Have one day a week where we have fun. I want to embody Super Fun Guy
I went LIVE twice today too! Once around 3:43 pm and another around 7:00 pm. 

I...am in a completely SEXLESS romantic relationship with Hope Arteaga of Ecuador. I met her back in 2025 as my caregiver. 




My enemies, the Sociopathic Narcissists: are going to HATE me even more! 
I've got The Midas Touch! Everything I touch turns to gold! 

See...I AM Unlimited...therefore "There are No Limits For US" chosen ones

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving THEM something to Talk about

Me in diapers

It's Crushing Time (Diapered And Crushed-Chapter 2)