This is my Saudi Billionaire, Royal Prince Father, His Royal Highness, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.


My Saudi Royal Prince Father helped Elon Musk buy Twitter....


Elon Musk's X Reveals Its Investors Include Saudi Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal Al Saud, Jack Dorsey, Andreessen Horowitz, And Sean 'Diddy' Combs



πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰Look up my father: πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ
πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰Al Waleed bin Talal Al SaudπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆπŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ https://g.co/kgs/XBb6HsF





Even Kamala Harris and Joe Biden know that I am a US Vetted Saudi-American Royal Prince, Eldest Son of Saudi Billionaire, Royal Prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal!!! I DO actually have Diplomatic Immunity Status in the United States!!!! 



My personality and my way of thinking takes after THIS guy...my grand father.....who was exiled.....
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡. 
I EVEN look more like HIM than I do my own father.....

Everyone naturally assumes that....all Saudi Arabians automatically get Saudi Aramco Oil Money and thus must be rich and wealthy....
WELL....not true! 
I AM wealthy and blessed...I...have everything I want and need, I am NOT without, If I need something, I usually do get it.....

I am: A Starseed, A Chosen One, A Heyoka Empath, I have an INFJ Personality Type
I am a Sagittarius/Pisces Rat
with a 162 IQ.

This...is my half Sister, Her Royal Highness, Princess Reem Bin Alwaleed


She is touted as....
The Saudi Arabian Kim Kardashian 

This...is my Saudi Arabian Royal Prince Half Brother, Khaled Bin Alwaleed.

I was born in America but my father, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, of the founding fathers of Saudi Arabia, The Royal House of Saud https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Saud
was Born: March 7, 1955 (age 69 years), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Spouse: Ameera Al-Taweel (m. 2008–2013), Dalal bint Saud Al Saud (m. 1976–1994)
Children: Adam Bin Alwaleed Al Saud, Khaled bin Alwaleed Al Saud, Reem bint Al-Waleed bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud 

Parents: Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Princess Mona El-Solh
Siblings: Adam Bin Alwaleed Al Saud, Khalid bin Talal Al Saud, Reema bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Record label founded: Rotana

My Father was in Tucson, AZ when je was just 16 years old. He was there at the University of Arizona for educational purposes when he went to a house party, met 5 ladies, one of which was my American mother and from what I was told by my biological mother and my dad, The party got raided by Tucson Police and the people under 21 were arrested and taken to a juvenile detention center for processing and holding. There was a 12 foot chainlink fence between the two former military barracks, the man's side and the women's side. There was a large coil of razor wire at the top and my father stood at the one side talking to all 5 of the ladies....he said: The first lady to make it on this side can have a night with me. So all five of the ladies decided if they were going to meet that challenge and three of the 5 tried to climb the fence. Lilian was one of the ladies and my mother, Dmae L. Coleman (Married last name after the fact) climbed the 12 fokt fence and when Lilian got to the razor wire, she chickened out while my mother, Dmae, made it through the barbed wire and onto the other side, slipping a few times and eventually falling down and landing on her big ass. She got up, dusted herself off, and spent the night with the then 16 year old Saudi Royal Prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal. Once my mother and The prince were done, my mother climbed the fence early that morning in the dark and made it back to the lady's side and she went to bed, not knowing that she was just impregnated. The next morning, Prince Alwaleed was baled out and picked up by a cab and taken back to his dorm or Apartment where his father shipped him to Canada to continue his education. 9-10 months later, I was born. 



Comments