In Serbia, they would compact my diapers and I at a transfer station.




In the Qur'an, the story of the great sacrifice is told in Surah 37:105–107, and is about the patriarch Abraham's (Ibrahim) dream of sacrificing his son Ishmael (Ismail):
Verse 105: "Thou hast indeed fulfilled the vision"
Verse 107: "And we ransomed him with a great sacrifice" 
 
The Qur'an's story of Abraham's dream is a command from God, and the sacrifice of Ishmael is a demonstration of Abraham's love and obedience to Allah. In the story, Abraham tells Ishmael of his dream, and Ishmael willingly offers himself to be sacrificed. Allah then replaces Ishmael with a sheep to be sacrificed instead. 
 
The story of Abraham's sacrifice is an important teaching in Islam, and the practice of Qurban (Islamic ritual sacrifice) is connected to it. 
 


During Hajj, Muslims sacrifice an animal on the 10th of Dhulhijja, after the stoning of the Shaytan. This marks the beginning of Eid al-Adha, or the Eid of Sacrifice, which is celebrated by Muslims around the world. 
 
The significance
The sacrifice commemorates the devotion of Ibrahim and Ismail, and the lessons of faith, obedience, and firmness in religion that can be learned from their story. 
 


https://youtu.be/K0vuBNRgNOc?si=80kCKsJxJeo4BL_f



I WILL arrive at this Serbian Garbage Transfer Station with my 40+ Packs of disposable diapers,
 my 12 cloth diapers 
I have 12 of theseπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


My 40+ Adult Onesies

God, Allah is calling me to make arrangements for my exit. When the time comes, I chose this method long before I was born! I want my body to generate useful electricity for the living. Even IF I manage to sutvive the compactor, I want to be sorted, then sent to the hot incinerator wearing only my diaper! 
I want a Serbian trash collector truck to take my diapers, onesies and My diapered bottom to the Transfer Station where my diapers and I will get dumped into the compactor hopper. The compactor operator will start running multiple cycles of their compactor and it will not matter if my diapers and I are wet or not. I want them to film my disposal and post the footage too! 


Comments